“Qualified silence might perhaps be more appropriate for the church today than talk, which is very unqualified. That means protest against any form of church which does not honor the question of truth above all things.”
– Dietrich Bonhoeffer
You may be wondering how we’re doing with our Fall Giving Campaign?
The answer is more and more friends are getting on board and making critically needed contributions in all forms:
- Monthly, quarterly, and annually recurring gifts which have added value because they help us plan programs well into the future
- Major gifts of $1000 or more
- Smaller, one-time donations of $25, $50, $100
We are still prayerfully anticipating what we call “Super Gifts!” from Major Donors!
These are contributions of $5,000, $10,000, or even $20,000 or more. These are the ones that can leapfrog us toward our initial goal of $50,000—and eventually toward our End of Year $150,000 goal!
There are lots of ways for you to make these kinds of gifts to The Dietrich Bonhoeffer Institute:
- Using the GIVE TODAY button at our website for one-time or recurring gifts
- Mailing a check, money order, or other cash instruments to our office:
The Dietrich Bonhoeffer Institute
200 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Wire funds directly bank to bank
- Donating stocks, bonds, or other appreciable cash-like instruments
Contact us for details on how to give with stocks and bonds or with wire transfer: email@example.com for more information.
All donations to The Dietrich Bonhoeffer Institute are fully tax deductible.
Please consider joining those who are making a difference in the Institute’s present and future by contributing to our Fall Giving Campaign!
Your Friends at The Dietrich Bonhoeffer Institute
CLICK HERE to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox!